NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees, and their immediate families and those living in their same households, whether or not related, of the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza (“Sponsors”), and their respective affiliates or subsidiaries are not eligible to enter or win. Your participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant’s (“Participant,” “Entrant,” “you,” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
1) GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The30th Annual With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s Wedding Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) runs from Saturday, January 5, 2019, at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) (the “Giveaway Start Date”) thru Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 10:00 PM CST (the “Giveaway End Date”). The period from the Giveaway Start Date through the Giveaway End Date is referred to as the “Giveaway Period.” Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Giveaway.
2) SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored collectively by those entities listed here (collectively, the “Sponsor”). Each of the entities provided in the attached Addendum, including their subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other partnering companies or agencies associated with the Giveaway, together, hereinafter will be referred to as the “Giveaway Partners.”
3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Giveaway:
- Print Ballot Method of Entry: While supplies last, print ballots will be available at Action Rental at 811 Lake Air Drive, Waco, Texas 76710, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM CST to 5:00 PM CST during the Giveaway Period, as well as offsite during promotional events as announced on the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/withthisringbridalshow) To enter the Giveaway, complete the print ballot entry form and return it to a With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza representative at 811 Lake Air Drive, Waco, Texas 76710 or at a promotional event as announced on the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s Facebook page during the Giveaway Period. There is no cost to register or enter the Giveaway. Purchasing a ticket for entry into a Participating Event is not required to enter the Giveaway.
- Online Method of Entry: You may also enter the Giveaway by completing the entry form found on the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s website (https://WithThisRingBridalShow.com) during the Giveaway Period.
Regardless of method of entry, all entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date (Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 10:00 PM CST). Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per household by using multiple email addresses, identities, profiles, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service may apply. Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to enter the Giveaway. Regardless of method of entry, to enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number, age, and your love story and why you think you should win), and agree to these Official Rules. Photocopies of print ballot entries and mechanical reproductions submitted at an event and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
a) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (ii) to request additional information; and (iii) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Giveaway, Sponsor or Sponsor’s advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.
4) LIMIT: Maximum one (1) entry per household regardless of method for the Giveaway Period.
5) ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes: any person who on or after January 5, 2019, was or is: (a) a Giveaway Partner owner or employee; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or service agencies; (c) any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Giveaway; (d) an immediate family member (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of any entity provided in the Addendum; or (e) any exhibitor or sponsor of an event organized by the entities provided in the Addendum, including any director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor thereof. Any other persons with whom any of the above are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
6) WINNER SELECTION/DRAWING: The winner will be selected as described:
- Within 24 hours of receipt of your entry by a With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza respresentative during the Giveaway Period your submission will be posted on the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s Facebook Page with an Official Entry picture attached.
- Your friends, family members, and other people can vote for your story by liking your Official Entry on the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza’s Facebook page during the Giveaway Period.
- At 10:00 PM CST on Sunday, January 20, 2019 each submission will be checked and the total number of votes (“likes”) will be commented as a post on the official entry.
- After all the vote counts have been marked, the five (5) official entries with the highest vote counts will move to a final round of voting.
- During this final round of voting, each couple will receive an identical set of questions via the email address provided on the official submission. They will have 48 hours to answer the questions and submit their answers by the deadline date and time on the questionnaire.
- These questions and answers will be submitted to all Giveaway Partners. The Giveaway Partners will vote the morning of the bridal show (Sunday, January 27, 2019), and the winner will be announced at 3:45 PM CST at the With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza at 100 Washington Avenue, Waco, Texas 76701. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7) WINNER NOTIFICATION: If your entry is announced as the winner, you will be contacted by telephone, email or mail, per the contact information indicated in your online or print ballot entry form to confirm your entry and eligibility within two (2) weeks after the selection of the winning entry. To be confirmed a winner of any prize, you may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, release form, or other verifying documents requested by Sponsor before being awarded your prize. If a winner does not meet all eligibility requirements, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to claim or receive the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting any prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
8) PRIZE: Wedding for up to 150 people on Sunday, March 31st, 2019 at Knoxville Ranch 4899 Leroy Parkway, Elm Mott, Texas 76640. (Any prize listed may not go towards previous purchase)
- Ceremony and Reception Venue from Knoxville Ranch with a value up to $5,800
- Bridal Gown from Georgio’s Bridal with value up to $1,000
- Groom’s Tuxedo Rental from Men’s Wearhouse with value up to $239.99
- Bridal Bouquet & Groom’s Boutonniere from Thee Design with a value to be announced
- Day of Wedding Coordinating from CMDesigns with a value up to $1,000
- Up to 75 Invitations & RSVP Cards for up to 150 people from CMDesigns with a value up to $150
- Up to 75 5x7” one sided Wedding Programs from CMDesigns with a value up to $90
- 3 Tuxedo Rentals from Men's Wearhouse each with a value up to $239.99
- Catering for Cocktail Reception for up to 150 Guests (Menu determined by Caterer) with a value up to $1,500
- Yard Game Rentals from ARC Events (Jenga, Cornhole, and Wine Bottle Ring Toss) with a value up to $95
- Cocktail Hour Rentals from ARC Events (5 Cocktail Tables with linens and candle centerpieces) with a value up to $175
9) PRIZE DETAILS/RESTRICTIONS:
a) Items offered by Giveaway Partners are nonnegotiable. A refund will not be offered from these partners if you have previously contracted them for services.
b) The date for the wedding is non negotiable. The wedding will take place on Sunday March 31, 2019.
c) Winner will not be able to pick and choose which services they want to use for their wedding day. The Giveaway Partners work as a team and it is an all or nothing prize package.
d) Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Under all circumstances, only one (1) prize will be awarded.
10. TAXES: Under all circumstances, winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change without notice. The winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 and Sponsor reserves the right to withhold all prizes until it receives a completed IRS Form W-9 from the winner. The winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize and may be subject to backup withholding regulations.
11. CONTACTING SPONSOR: Any notice, documentation, etc. that are to be provided to the Sponsor may be provided using either of the following methods:
- Electronically by email at email@example.com (Please include With This Ring Bridal Dream Wedding Giveaway in the subject line of your message); or
- By postal mail at With This Ring Bridal Extravaganza- Dream Wedding Giveaway, 811 Lake Air Drive, Waco, Texas 76710.
13. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Giveaway in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Giveaway, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be photographed and interviewed by the Sponsor for publicity purposes at least once and when given reasonable notice given by the Sponsor. Giveaway is subject to all applicable U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form in the amount of the prize retail value as stated herein.
14. DISQUALIFICATION: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation Internet bots, web robots, www robots or any other type of bots and ballot stuffing; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Giveaway Partners determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway, is unsportsmanlike, or is intended to annoy or harass any other entrant or Giveaway Partner.
15. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
16. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Giveaway Partners reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Giveaway at any time, by posting a notice online at wwwWithThisRingBridalShow.com. If the Giveaway is terminated before the Giveaway End Date, Sponsor will determine a winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Partners and each of their respective employees, officers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, shareholders, agents and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including, without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions or print ballot submissions, (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point, (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof, (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, or other mobile device that may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway, or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. Copying or unauthorized use of Sponsor’s copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without express written consent from Sponsor is strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of Giveaway Partners.